Monday 16 February 2015

[Letter 13] Letter SUGGESTION- Useful article



Suggestion/Recommendation (Informal) letter - Useful article
(not checked by professional teacher)


You recently read an article in a magazine, which was very useful for your work. You would like to recommend it to a friend. Write a letter to him/her and say
- What was the article about?
- Where did you read it?
- Why is it useful for your job?

Hi Michael,

I'm writing to you to share information about fascinating article about Scrum methodology used in different IT projects all over the world. I know you are interested in this topic because of your CTO position in your company.

The article titled "Scrum for all" was published in "Chip" magazine in November (no 11/2014). My company subscribes this magazine so I have a chance to be up-to-date with cutting edge technologies all the time and this is why I started reading "Chip" too. 

This article about Scrum was especially useful for me because we use Scrum methodology everyday on our IT projects. In addition, in next month I'm going to pass Scrum Master certificate which is my dream since I started using this methodology. Besides that, thank to this article I hope to improve my organizational soft skills.

I hope this article will be useful for you too.

Best wishes. Love to the family.
Jo Go

(157 words)





********************************************

Read other available IELTS Writings :

********************************************

Task 1, Letters: 

Letter 1 
Letter 2 
Letter 3 
Letter 4 
Letter 5 
Letter 6 
Letter 7 
Letter 8 
Letter 9 
Letter 10 

Task 1, Graph descriptions:

Graph 1 
Graph 2 
Graph 3 

Task 2, Essays:

Essay 1 
Essay 2 
Essay 3 
Essay 4 
Essay 5 
Essay 6 
Essay 7 
Essay 8 
Essay 9 
Essay 10 
Essay 11 
Essay 12 
Essay 13 
Essay 14 
Essay 15 
Essay 16 
Essay 17 
Essay 18 
Essay 19 
Essay 20 
Essay 21 
Essay 22 
Essay 23 
Essay 24 
Essay 25 
Essay 26 

IELTS writing tips:

Chris Green's IELTS essay writing advices 
Essay: 3 WAYS TO WRITE THE INTRODUCTION 
Essays IELTS Topics 2014 
IELTS Essays writing tips 
Task Essays: tips 
IELTS writing tips 
IELTS Letter Writing – Useful Words & Expressions 
IELTS Writing: Articles  

IELTS Speaking:

IELTS Speaking - topics, part 2 

IELTS General tips:

IELTS useful words 
Preparation to IELTS 

No comments:

Post a Comment