Friday 13 February 2015

[Letter 5] Task 1 Letter: Course

You are not happy with the course you are doing at college and would like to change to a different course.
Write a letter to the college director requesting to change your course. You should include details about:
1.    what course are you doing now
2.    why you are not satisfied with that course
3.    what course would you like to change to.


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to enquire about the possibility of changing the Finance course I am currently enrolled in.

My classes are held on Thursdays and Fridays and frankly speaking these days are very difficult for me. There are also a huge amount of numbers and digits to work with which cause me frequent headaches. In addition, this course consists of over 100 hours and I am not able to attend most of them because I work every morning on weekdays. I would be grateful if I could transfer to a Computer Science course because I am very interested in computers and I am keen to pursue a career in computer technology. What is most important to me however, is this particular course is on Mondays and Tuesdays between 2 pm and 7 pm and those hours are very convenient for me and will not interfere with my work.

I hope you will take my request into consideration and I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully,
Michael




********************************************

Read other available IELTS Writings :

********************************************

Task 1, Letters: 

Letter 1 
Letter 2 
Letter 3 
Letter 4 
Letter 5 
Letter 6 
Letter 7 
Letter 8 
Letter 9 
Letter 10 

Task 1, Graph descriptions:

Graph 1 
Graph 2 
Graph 3 

Task 2, Essays:

Essay 1 
Essay 2 
Essay 3 
Essay 4 
Essay 5 
Essay 6 
Essay 7 
Essay 8 
Essay 9 
Essay 10 
Essay 11 
Essay 12 
Essay 13 
Essay 14 
Essay 15 
Essay 16 
Essay 17 
Essay 18 
Essay 19 
Essay 20 
Essay 21 

IELTS writing tips:

Chris Green's IELTS essay writing advices 
Essay: 3 WAYS TO WRITE THE INTRODUCTION 
Essays IELTS Topics 2014 
IELTS Essays writing tips 
Task Essays: tips 
IELTS writing tips 
IELTS Letter Writing – Useful Words & Expressions 
IELTS Writing: Articles  

IELTS Speaking:

IELTS Speaking - topics, part 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment